The logistics dashboard is the main tool for such users as CSR managers, supervisors, logistics managers. The full shipment lifecycle is serviced here. It means that in the logistics dashboard, you can create and track shipments, view and download shipment reports and an archive of previously completed shipments. Here you can also set up notification rules to receive notifications based on the triggered events, such as shipment arrival at an intermediate point, temperature rise, or goods damage.
To access the logistics dashboard, click Menu > Logistics dashboard.
The logistics dashboard consists of the interactive map, shipments table, and shipment lifecycles. In the page that opens, you can:
- Monitor the shipment route with the interactive map;
- Track the shipment transportation conditions and view analytics for it;
- View detailed data on the shipment state for each transaction;
- Create and manage custom alerts for all your shipments;
- Monitor stages of shipments lifecycle in one place.
The interactive map shows all your active shipments across the globe. Each shipment is represented as a colored point. The point color can be:
- Red—means that one or more alerts have been triggered.
- Yellow—means that one or more warnings have been triggered.
- Green—means that one or more notifications have been triggered.
- Blue—means that none of the above has been triggered. To look around among all your facilities, use the map zoom tools.
The shipments table lists all your active shipments and main information about sensors linked to them:
- Shipment name;
- Last transaction date;
- Status that indicates if any notifications, alerts, or warnings have been triggered.
In shipment lifecycles, all your shipments are gathered in one place and broken down according to their transportation stages. Here you can see the summarized data on all your shipping lots, whether they are consolidated cargos or independent shipments. Additionally, these data can be used for analysis to reveal the most efficient transportation methods among the others or to optimize your logistics budget.
Each shipping lot is assigned to a certain state and has the following parameters:
- Time spent at the current state;
- Time of the last update from a device while being at the current state.
For parent shipments (consolidated cargos), a number of shipping lots at each stage is shown. This enables for instant and easy monitoring of your transportation units.