Logistics release notes 3.3
The Moeco logistics solution 3.3 is now on air! In this version, the main news is our new shipment-centered interface. Moreover, we introduce a couple of new features and improvements and fight various bugs.
New logistics dashboard UI: shipment-centered
Previously, the whole logistics dashboard was turning around sensors. We redesigned this section, so that you can focus more on your shipments and organize your work more effectively.
Changing shipment parameters
We all make mistakes sometimes, and in creating shipments too. But now you can easily edit your shipment parameters even if it’s already added to the list.
- Tracking links for several packages are now sent in one email.
- Refined API access rights for users with different roles.
- Fixed an issue that duplicated some of the triggered alert events.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error after following a tracking link from an email.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error while trying to delete all the alerts.
- Fixed an issue with a wrong error message while creating a device group.